UITP supports the public transport sector by working to make sustainable mobility issues a political priority, encouraging innovation and by fostering excellence.
As a UITP member, you will access to a wealth of expertise, experience, knowledge and resources to help you with the day-to-day and strategic issues affecting your business. Our 1,500 member companies giving access to 18,000 contacts from 96 countries. Our members are public transport authorities and operators, policy decision-makers, research institutes and the public transport supply and service industry.
YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
We have the network!
- Expand your network of professional contacts in the sector by attending one of our many events and using our global Membership Directory.
- We have the expertise
- Access to cutting-edge knowledge from our expert working bodies.
- A dedicated team of experts ready to answer all your questions.
- Free subscription to UITP’s official magazine and exclusive access to our e-library.
We care about your business
- Support for your business through our advocacy work with policy-makers, major international bodies and the media.
- Members benefit from special rates for all our top-class events and training programmes, stand bookings at our exhibitions, advertising in UITP’s official magazine and the purchase of publications.
TRANSPORT OPERATOR? WE OFFER:
- A global knowledge base built up over 129 years, access to the output of our specialist working bodies and assistance from our team of expert staff.
- Benchmarking and networking with 515 operating companies worldwide, including bus, light rail, metro, regional and suburban railways, car-sharing, combined mobility and waterborne transport.
- An extensive online library with over 40,000 references plus an on-demand tailored research service.
- Advocacy actions worldwide and lobbying work with the European Institutions.
TRANSPORT AUTHORITY? WE OFFER:
- Knowledge-sharing with our network of more than 200 transport authorities worldwide and help from our dedicated team of experts.
- Possibility to join the Organising Authorities Committee working on sector-defining topics such as mobility policies, urban governance, public transport organisation and funding.
- Access to the output of the Organising Authorities Committee.
- Activities and publications addressing the issues affecting transport authorities.
ARE YOU IN THE INDUSTRY? WE OFFER:
- An effective platform for business partnerships and joint ventures. UITP unites the industry, operators and authorities. We bring together all industry players, from vehicle and components manufacturers to technology firms and new players in the mobility industry.
- A global network of regional offices providing a bridge to your overseas markets.
- Full access to your customers and potential customers and insight into their needs.
- Overview of market trends and innovations through the UITP work programme.